Down my memory lane

Walking down through the memory lane,                refreshing some old moments. 
Memories of the playground swings, 
slides and monkey bars. 
Swinging high and high with my mate. 


Walking down through the memory lane, 
refreshing some old moments. 
Memories of the large rambling field, 
playing leg cricket and kho-kho. 
And running a race with the dotty boys


Walking down through the memory lane, 
refreshing some old moments. 
Memories of the vast library, 
sleeping beauty, Cinderella, Tom Sawyer, Black Beauty...... 
and all the books which I have read. 


And now stopped through the memory lane, 
a string is tied in front of me. 
Although I can see the rest lane but can't untie the string to go further. 


Just waiting for the moment when I will cut the string of Corona and walk further. 


                                        - ARYAKI MISHRA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY HOUSE THAT SEEMS TO BE HEAVEN

GRANDMA

When will you come dear rain?