GRANDMA

 








You were the leaf of our family tree who 

flew away, 

to live under the shade of World creator. 

You finished your part of the play and 

excited from the stage of world, 

accomplishing the character with 

sincerity. 



Not even after six months, Not even after one 

year, 

you went near my beloved brother 

covering dark clouds of sorrow over us. 

You went near him without giving me 

last warm hug. 



My eyes are longing to see you in front 

of the gate whenever I come to you,

giving me a warm welcome with a sweet 

gesture . 

 My mouth is longing to eat the 

delectable delicacies served by you with 

a smirk on your face.



Days will pass, 

Months will pass,

Years will pass, 

but you will never pass away from our 

hearts Mama !!!! 

                                        - ARYAKI MISHRA



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY HOUSE THAT SEEMS TO BE HEAVEN

When will you come dear rain?