MY HOUSE THAT SEEMS TO BE HEAVEN

 


No soft and fluffy bed can replace the              peaceful sleep on my smooth bed of my house. 


No delectable pizza of my school canteen  can replace the luscious Aloo Paratha of my Mom made in the kitchen of my house. 


No bathtub can replace the amusement of bathing in between the droplets of shower of my house


No Rhododendron or Primerose of Butchart Gardens can replace the aroma and the beauty of my marigold bloomed in the balcony of my house. 


No beach view of a hotel window pane can replace the view of children playing cricket from my window pane. 


No deluxe three-storied bungalow can replace my 3BHK Flat


No  other love can replace the love for my house that seems to be heaven!!! 


                                                        - ARYAKI MISHRA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GRANDMA

When will you come dear rain?